Along with spring comes a whole new set of motivation to get up and get your home looking prim and proper. Not only will these tips have you living in a happy and tidy home, but also one that is ready for sale.
First Things First
When cleaning for Spring, the exterior of your home can often be over looked. It is the first part of the home a potential buyer sees. By cleaning out gutters, preparing flower beds, and doing some overall yard upkeep, you’ll have that potential buyer itching to see more of your beautiful home.
- Tackle those home repairs that have been looming all winter long.
- Spiff up your space by scrubbing your home top to bottom and corner to corner. Wash windows, clear cobwebs, bleach grout, etc. Don’t skip a single spot.
- Take your space to the next level by updating some décor pieces to give it that new home feel.
- Change out old used rugs for new ones.
- Rearrange furniture pieces for the best home presentation possible.
- Organize and prep Buyers will peep in closets and cabinets, be aware of the message stuffed closets and uncleaned cabinets are sending.
A top priority during spring cleaning for sale is to declutter and depersonalize. You really want to give that potential buyer the chance to envision themselves calling that place home. Not only will this have people interested in buying the house, but it will have you ready to move on to your next home.